Table of contents
Dating apps are very popular among users. The interfaces of such platforms allow users to view photos, profile descriptions, chat and call each other.
Dating sites are no longer as relevant as before, because people are used to using the service in any convenient place: on the street, in the subway, in the park, cafes. To do this, it is best for resource owners to create a convenient program for tablets and phones, which will allow:
- Increase loyal territory.
- Increase the visibility of the service.
- Qualitative usability improves behavioral metrics and rankings for key queries.
How to create an application - basic steps
The development of a mobile dating application takes place in several stages:
- Signing a contract with a contractor. Before proceeding with the creation, it is necessary to discuss all the details, indicate the deadlines and responsibilities of the parties, and then document this.
- Create terms of reference. For each group of specialists, a TOR is drawn up, which specifies the basic requirements for the application (layout, design, content, etc.).
- Prototyping. A prototype is being developed, which shows the main functionality of the mobile application and the arrangement of elements on the screen.
- Design. After the prototype is approved, the designers start creating the interface and drawing all the elements.
- Programming functionality. The engine and programming language are selected.
- Programming the back end. The project architecture, server, database and administrative panel are created.
- Application testing. The operation of all systems and elements is checked, the application is launched in test mode.
- 2D and 3D content is being developed.
- Launching the application. Applications are being downloaded to stores (Android - Play Market, IOS - App Store).
A mobile dating app needs to have its own structure that needs to be followed in order for it to be successful and user-friendly.
The basic structure includes the following sections:
- Registration. It can be done through social networks. This will speed up the process, which users will love as they don't have to waste time filling out fields.
- Search for other users. Search filters will help you find people by the specified criteria: location, gender, age, etc.
- User profiles. The focus is on photography, gender and age, everything else is optional and can be integrated from social networks.
- Selection of a partner for dating. In order to select a person you like, it is most convenient to use the swipe method: sort them to the right or left, depending on whether you like the candidate or not. You can write only to someone with whom there is mutual sympathy.
- App event notifications. The user should receive notifications: about messages, mutual sympathies, etc.
- Chat for correspondence. You can send messages and block users.
- Paid functionality. These are additional "goodies" for a fee, which makes it possible to raise the profile to the TOP of the search, advertise the profile, hide information about age, not show ads, etc. For app owners, this is a great way to monetize.
It's not enough to just create a dating app. Successful operation requires server applications, desktop applications and additional services. If the customer does not plan to create a web version, it is necessary to develop a backend part and an API.
The speed of the service depends on:
- database selection;
- information storage structures;
- data transfer type.
In addition, it is necessary to consider how the service will be administered (working with questionnaires, technical support for users, etc.).
The architecture of the project is responsible for all this, which the contractors will develop based on the wishes of the customer.
How much does app development cost
The cost of creating a dating service depends on many factors:
- Scope of work.
- For which platform the service is being created (IOS, Android, or for all at once).
- How many specialists are involved.
- When should you release the app.
- Do I need additional work on promotion and promotion.
The approximate cost starts from one and a half to two million rubles.
How to choose the right artist
In order to choose the right team of specialists for development, you need to follow these recommendations:
- Study company reviews.
- View cases, experience in this field.
- Find out if the company is helping to publish and promote the application.
- Clarify maintenance costs after app release.
- Find out how the development process takes place, whether it can be controlled at each stage.
Dating online has become an integral part of our lives. Due to the pandemic and forced isolation, the main communication takes place via the Internet. The development of a mobile application for dating is a key tool in this area. This will help the company stay afloat, attract users and stand out from competitors who are only using the site so far. Therefore, do not waste time, competitors do not sleep and are also looking for effective solutions to increase the conversion of web resources. Order development from professionals. Make the most of your online marketing.