Lord of the Carriage - VR train driving simulator
- to develop a game in a realistic style with a landscape corresponding to the territory to be driven (14 cities and a "wild" area);
- implement 14 types of cargo and 11 options for obstacles.
1. We managed to reduce the cost by optimizing processes within the company and clearly calibrated the distribution of tasks between specialists. We attracted expensive middles and seniors only for critical areas of work.
2. To increase the mobility of the simulator, we abandoned the development for stationary HTC and Oculus platforms, preferring smartphones to them. The user does not depend on wires and can use the application anywhere.
3. Nausea was fought by experimental selection of the optimal frame rate. As a result, you can spend up to an hour in the simulator without any discomfort.