WHAT IS OUR PROJECT ABOUT
Where to look?
Project in numbers
WHAT IS THE CHALLENGE FOR OUR TEAM?
What were the challenges facing the development team?
- Integrate each application with a unique content management system developed by a third-party contractor specifically for the Museum of Housing and Public Utilities.
- Customize the operation of applications on equipment with a unique operating system.
- Optimize the application on devices with low performance.
- Configure applications to work in kiosk mode so that the user cannot control the device through the touch panel.
What were the difficulties?
- The visual component of the application was developed in parallel with the development of the architecture and functionality of the application and was constantly changing on the part of the customer until the launch of the museum - which required the development team to quickly respond to changes.
- The equipment that is housed in the museum has low performance: a modest supply of RAM, a weak processor, an outdated version of the browser and a unique custom operating system from the equipment developer. All these features require the use of a specific programming language specially designed for equipment, or total code optimization in common programming languages.
The side screens contain an interactive map of the museum.
In the “Legend” the locations of the halls of the museum are indicated, when you click on an item in the legend, the selected hall is highlighted on the diagram and vice versa. Also, the side screen contains the tab "Quest" - a graphic image of the passage of the museum and the tab "department" - it contains information about the departments and service organizations of the city of Moscow.